By bringing in a blockchain led innovation in the way we know Internet of Things to function, IOTA has captured the imagination of the markets. It is based on this innovative tech that the company has to offer, IOTA has climbed up the ranks and has found a place as the 11th largest cryptocurrency by market cap. The currency has had a number of ups and downs but investors have shown strong faith in IOTA. Let us take a closer look at IOTA price movements and what we expect from the currency.
IOTA Price Update Over 24 Hours
IOTA has been in a slow downtrend over the past 24 hours. The currency’s prices are on a gradual decline – but a 5% fall is something that most investors are quite used to as such fluctuations are common in the markets. IOTA started off the day at a price of $1.95 and a market cap of $5.4 Billion – but closed the day at a low of $1.84 and a market cap of $5.1 Billion.
IOTA Price Update Over 7 Days
IOTA Price, over the past 7 days has been quite mercurial. The currency has gone through a number of ups and downs. When the week began, IOTA started off at a price of $1.94 – and peaked at $2.05. The lowest point of the week came when IOTA price hit a low of $1.77 early on in the week. However, despite the highs and the lows, IOTA looks like it has a rock solid line of support at the $1.7 mark.
IOTA Price Expectations
For more (IOTA) IOTA price related updates and news stay tuned to Cryptocrimson or you can also bookmark our page. We’ll also keep adding updates to this article for real-time analysis.
Check out our complete cryptocurrency price coverage:
- Bitcoin Price as on 4th March 2018
- Ethereum Price as on 4th March 2018
- Bitcoin Cash Price as on 4th March 2018
- Litecoin Price as on 4th March 2018
- Ripple Price as on 4th March 2018
- NEO Price as on 4th March 2018
- Cardano Price as on 4th March 2018
- Verge Price as on 4th March 2018
- Monero Price as on 4th March 2018
- Electroneum Price as on 4th March 2018
- NANO Price as on 4th March 2018
- SiaCoin Price as on 4th March 2018
- Tron Price as on 4th March 2018
- Stellar Lumens Price as on 4th March 2018
Disclaimer: Neither the management nor the authors at CryptoCrimson are responsible for any losses, financial or otherwise, which may occur due to investing based on our articles. These are market predictions – which are not set in stone. The information provided is only for educational purposes and cannot be considered a financial advice.